Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"Searching for Sunday" Lenten Devotional Series: The Reason I Go to CHurch on Sundays




Wednesday, March 9

The Reason I Go to Church on Sundays

We always give thanks to all of you and mention you in my prayers.1 Thessalonians 1:1,7

The reason I go to church is I’ve made a lot of friends, everybody gives me a smile, and everybody says, “good morning!”  I like socializing with other members of the church, and they make everybody feel special.  Also, the staff always makes time to talk to me no matter how busy they are.  Plus, I appreciate the opportunities to volunteer for some of the programs.  I like the sermons; many have a great impact on me.  I like Norm’s organ playing – I like to arrive early, sit back and get lost in the music.

Dwight Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment